Shave Your Head Bald
You are getting tired of going to the barbershop once or twice a month for your haircut. You also want to look different and try something you have never imagined you can do.
You want to get rid of your hair completely. Your only problem now is that you don’t know how to shave your head bald.
Before you chicken out, here is a quick tutorial on how to shave your head bald.
1. The first thing that you need to do is to trim your hair down to a stubble. You can do this with the use of a set of hair clippers or you can opt to get help from someone or go to the barber to do this task. The cut doesn’t have to be perfect. You just have to make your hair very short so that it won’t be too difficult to shave.
2. Do this after you shower or you can choose wet your head. At this point, your hair is softer, making it easier to cut. This will also lessen the chances that you will get razor bumps and ingrown hairs. You can check related sites on the proper ways on how you can wet your head for this purpose.
3. Massage a shaving lubricant on your head before you begin shaving. This is vital in the whole process. You have to choose the right kind of lubricant that won’t harm your skin and will help you in speeding up the process. You can try a good brand of shaving oil or shaving gel. Check the clients’ testimonials and product reviews before you get anything, especially if this is going to be the first time that you are going to use the product.
4. Begin shaving at the areas where the hair is softer then move about on the stiffer parts. This way, the shavings cream can work on the coarser areas while you are busy shaving the lighter parts of your head. Do not rush the process and use even and slow strokes. To prevent experiencing irritation, pass over the razor at each area of your scalp only once.
5. Tidy up when you are done.
Shaving Your Head