Shaving for Men
When women prepare for work in the morning, they do a lot of things that take a lot of their time. They have to paper writing service put on make up, do their hair and apply lotion on their skin. Men have it easier because they do not have to endure these things. But do you know that men also have one thing that they have to do that can also delay them for work? That one dreaded task is shaving.
Why do men have to shave? That is because shaving makes one’s face look cleaner. Shaving for men is a must especially if they work in an environment where looks matters such as being in a front desk of a hotel or serving food in a restaurant. Many also say that a lot of women prefer men who do not have a beard or moustache. That is more than enough reason to shave.
In spite of being such an ordinary looking task, shaving can actually really be a bit of a hassle. It can cause rashes and wounds. It can also lead to having flaky or dry skin. To prevent all these, here are six helpful tips that you must always remember.
1. After waking, allow your skin to return to its natural state first. While asleep, your skin retains a lot of fluids so it becomes puffy. Allowing it to rest for a while will remove the puffiness that could actually hamper cleaner shaving.
2. Wash your face with warm water or wet your beard or moustache with a washcloth soaked in warm water. The warm temperature can help open up the pores and at the same time make the hairs softer for easier shaving. You can already start shaving after this but you can also opt to use shaving cream.
3. When using shaving cream, squirt a small amount in your hands and apply it on your face. When applying, do an upward circular motion.
4. Shave your facial hair downwards. This is the natural direction of hair growth so shaving this way will prevent redness and rashes. When shaving hair that grows below your chin, the strokes can be upwards. Apply firm pressure in every stroke.
5. After shaving, wash your face to remove excess shaving cream.
6. Check if there are remaining stubbles.
With these tips, you can ensure that you have a clean look when you face your workmates and clients or when you face the woman you want to impress.
Shaving Facial Hair